|4-Kanji Translation:||Bewitching Flower|
Light (SB4 Sumeragi DLC)
|Series Debut:||Sengoku BASARA 4|
|Playable Debut:||Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi|
|Games:||Sengoku BASARA 4 (NPC)|
Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi
Sengoku BASARA Sanada Yukimura-den
|Stage Actor:||Seshiru Daigo|
Kyōgoku Maria (京極 マリア) was a non-playable character featured in Sengoku BASARA 4, and more recently made playable in its expansion, Sumeragi. She is Azai Nagamasa's elder sister. Her height is 5'6 (168 cm).
Maria is a sorcerous woman who is able to use her beauty to distract warriors from enemy armies. Maria considers herself the most valuable thing in the world; she views other people from this perspective and tries to determine whether or not they are good enough for her. On the battlefield, she attacks by manipulating sleeves at will.
- 美しい妾のための舞い帯 (Utsukushii warawa no tame no Mai Obi)
- 気高い妾のための舞い帯 (Kidakai warawa no tame no Mai Obi)
- 艶やかな妾のための舞い帯 (Tsuyayakana warawa no tame no Mai Obi)
- 麗しい妾のための舞い飾り(Uruwashii warawa no tame no Mai Kizari)
- 長政の嫌いな気持ち悪い蛇 (Nagamasa no Kirai na Kimochi warui Hebi)
- 美しい妾のための舞い帯・無銘 (Utsukushii warawa no tame no Mai Obi · Mumei)
- 美しい妾のための舞い帯・山吹 (Utsukushii warawa no tame no Mai Obi · Yamabuki)
Kyōgoku Maria (京極マリア) (1543 - August 20, 1618) was the second daughter of Azai Hisamasa (Nagamasa's father) and mother of Kyōgoku Takatsugu . Her real name is unknown but she got her Maria name after her conversion to Christianity. Soon after her husband's death, she began to preaching her new religion to people around her, and Jesuits named her as one of best female catechists of Kyoto-Osaka area. In 1609, she moved to a remote place in Tango Province to avoid the persecution of Christians. She died peacefully in her seclusion in 1618 at age 75.
Her daughter, Tatsuko, was famous for being one of Toyotomi Hideyoshi's concubines.
How to Unlock
|Game||How to Unlock||Notes|
|Sengoku BASARA 4||Unplayable||-|
|Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi||Unlocked by Default||-|
|Sengoku BASARA Sanada Yukimura-den||Complete Story Mode||-|
- Kyōgoku means "capital city" (京) (kyō) and "very, quite, poles, settlement, conclusion, end, highest rank, electric poles, extremely, most, highly, 10**48" (極) (goku).
- Maria means "sea of bitterness", "drop of the sea", "star of the sea", "rebelliousness", "exalted one", "beloved" or "wished for child" in Latin.
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Maria's seiyuu) is also the replacement for Itsuki's (Tomoko Kawakami's character she is voicing) in the series' mobile game since her passing in 2011.
|Shima Sakon • Shibata Katsuie • Yamanaka Shikanosuke • Gotō Matabei • Ii Naotora • Date Masamune • Sanada Yukimura • Oda Nobunaga • Takeda Shingen • Shimazu Yoshihiro • Honda Tadakatsu • Maeda Keiji • Chōsokabe Motochika • Mōri Motonari • Toyotomi Hideyoshi • Takenaka Hanbei • Katakura Kojūrō • Azai Nagamasa • Oichi • Fūma Kotarō • Tokugawa Ieyasu • Ishida Mitsunari • Ōtani Yoshitsugu • Saika Magoichi • Kuroda Kanbei • Tsuruhime • Matsunaga Hisahide • Kobayakawa Hideaki • Tenkai • Mogami Yoshiaki • Tachibana Muneshige • Ōtomo Sōrin|
|Ashikaga Yoshiteru • Kyōgoku Maria • Akechi Mitsuhide • Kasuga • Maeda Toshiie • Matsu • Takeda Shingen • Uesugi Kenshin|
|Nōhime • Mori Ranmaru|
|Allies • BASARA-ya Shop • Costumes • Endings • Sengoku BASARA 4/Fugitive Bingo • Giga BASARA • Inscriptions - Menu • Play Books • Stages • Routes • Trophies • Weapons|